Friday, July 16, 2010

Inception

What if I were living in a dream and the people I see are just projections from my subconscious? If I interacted with these projections, they had personalities and characteristics, they were people. What would it say about me if I identified a certain type of people as hostile or angry towards me, just upon first glace? What would it say about me if I accepted a person, if only subconsciously, by the type of car he/she drove? What must I be if I stereotyped people and places and things?

Letting go of the memory of a person is difficult when you think you drove that person away.

Finding an object that only you know its weight (or merit), its texture (or feeling), is the only way to remind one of what is reality, and what is not. This seems like a memory. A memory tells us what is real, whether it is a person changing or a place unfamiliar.

I am the center of my life/dream. I don't remember the beginning-no, I only remember it mes-en-scene.

If I had the choice of knowing if pure happiness was real or not, would I choose to know? Would it last if I knew? If I didn't? Would truth be separate from love? From contentment? I don't think so.

Keeping the idea of someone captive in the recesses of the mind is not beneficial to either party.

No comments:

Post a Comment