Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Facebook Day 5

I think these posts are going to get repetative (if they haven't already). Basically my interactions with Facebook go like this:
I got on Facebook, checked my notifications, responded to wall posts and messages, sent some friend requests, posted a status update, checked my friends' pages, and got off.

Yay for the experiment.

I wonder if there are interesting things you could do on Facebook to keep it fresh, like finding a random person and starting a conversation. However, that might be a bad idea, because the person you befriend could actually be a 43 year old pedophile who fakes interest in Ke$ha and Gilmore Girls in order to prey on teenage girls. Or anyone else who likes Ke$ha and Gilmore Girls. Bad idea #1.

Maybe I could do something more rational, like start a conversation with someone I actually know. That's probably a better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment