Saturday, October 2, 2010

Declaration

I cannot create anything new or original. I can only put to paper the thoughts in my head which have been shaped by my society, my world, my surroundings and hope that one of the many sounds different to someone, and that they relate to it, and it touches them in a way that they remember. Remember something that makes them happy. Something that makes them want to live life in a way that they see as better. Something that comes from a place within them that only they know, yet they rarely acknowledge, a place that makes them feel alive.

I hope my thoughts inspire people to live, however it is that they need to.

I'm trying as hard as I can to emerge from conformity into individuality; I hope through this struggle I catch the eye of people who are still bound, and I hope they can see that their chains can be broken if they want freedom enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment