Thursday, August 26, 2010

Conditions Pt. 1

This post is gibberish. I listened to the first 4 songs of The Temper Trap album "Conditions" and wrote whatever it made me think of.

.......


Running as fast as I can only gets me further into unknown territory.

Running and spinning running and spinning. I cannot stop, I cannot stop.

Running and spinning, running and spinning. I. Can't. Feel. My. Heart.

Lost, lost, lost, lost. Love lost.

Slow down until you see a crowd. You. Have. Arrived.

.....

Grab her hand. Let's go.

Come on! Let's go!

We're smiling as we run. We're going somewhere, but no one else knows where.

Turn. Run. Turn. Run. Turn. Run.

We exit the building and look around. Camera spins. What do we do?

GO!

Through the parking lot, over the hill, we're going.

We can breath easily, even though we're sprinting. Can you see me smiling?

We don't have a destination--running is the end. We run forever, but never tire.

Are you ready?

A moment of love, and we go and go.

How can I feel this good? How can you?

We are...here.

......

Dancing around, really cool. Turn, turn. Turn turn.

Jumping up and down, we're at a concert, we're living life.

Nothing else matters except the way we feel, and we feel full of life.

Strut. Strut. Strut.

WOOOO!

You and me and you and me and you and me.

The end of a movie, it's all wrapping up as we dance forever.

Around and around and around and around.

.........

Whisper. Whisper. Something nice. Whisper. Are we going to get out? Yes. Right now.

Running. Running.

Doing cool things together. We're subdued, because we're cool, and we know it. We like ourselves when we listen to music like this.

Ooooooh.

........

No comments:

Post a Comment